Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Right Turn

  A funny thing happened during the journey to get the 2nd book of my Savage Land series done. Somebody read one of my short stories and said "Hey, I really liked this. Have you tried to get this published?" I slammed on the brakes. "What?!"  "Now why did you have to go and say that!!"
  After a moment of thought, I told all the characters from GUNS OF THE RANGELAND, "You're on vacation."  I kicked them off the bus, told them to enjoy their time off and I'd notify them when it's time to go back to work.
  I took a right turn on the publishing highway and stopped to pick my old friend, Private Investigator Blake Tanner, and all his cohorts and we're currently traveling that road to Submission Highway. Hopefully soon, I'll have something good to tell you about VANISHED.

                                                                              Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment