Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fulfilling A Dream

   On October 22, 2 days before my birthday, I was notified by Wild Child Publishing that they accepted my western fiction novella,Ride The Savage Land, for publication as an e-book. What a birthday present!!!
   The next day I mailed my contract back and on November 17, received the signed contract back from the publisher. Then, a few days later, November 22, I received the cover art. I am currently waiting on the publishing editor to contact me about give me a tentative release date.
   I don't know if it has sunk in yet what is about to happen to me. Maybe, it will hit me all at once when I see it on the publisher's site. My dream is as close as ever to becoming to reality.

                                                                               Larry Payne

3 comments:

  1. Congratulation, Larry. Enjoy the ride and the best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Larry and welcome to the Wild Child family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Victoria and Cassie, Everyone in the Wild Child family has been great.

    ReplyDelete